What we do.
We get to know you & your health challenges, but also your values, interests, and goals.
We see your home as a reflection of your personality, a living testament to the life you have lived so far.
We are determined to find the right solutions for you, and to advocate for what you want.
OUR PROCESS: LISTEN & LEARN
1. Free Confidential Phone Consultation
- Discuss Existing Medical Conditions
- Understand your Health Concerns and Challenges
- Get to know you! What's important to you?
2. Individual Physical and Fall Risk Assessment
3. Comprehensive Home Safety Assessment
4. Personalized Home Modification Plan
- Multiple levels of recommendations to fit your needs and budget
- Recommendations for medical equipment and individualized training
5. Referral to CAPS Certified Contractors
6. Liaison with your Building Professionals
Dawn Seestedt is a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist and a licensed Physical Therapist based in the Baltimore area with over 30 years of experience in home care. As an avid DIY'er and perpetual home remodeler, she enjoys the challenge of finding creative solutions to tricky projects, while paying close attention to detail and aesthetics.
She is dedicated to her clients and to her community, and works tirelessly to bring people together. When she's not busy with a project, you can find her in her garden or in her kitchen, cooking up something spectacular.
Everyone should have the right to age comfortably, in their own home, regardless of their economic status.
In Maryland, the WholeHome Program may be able to help you or your loved one stay at home longer. Visit their website for more financial options.